Official name: Italian Republic
Territory: 301 thousand square meters. km
Population: 57.5 million people
Official language: Italian
Telephone code: 39
Time zones: - 2
Holidays in Italy are a great opportunity to make a trip to the era of antiquity, discover a new culture and see the sights of one of the most beautiful and unique countries in the world.
In Italy, you can see the legendary monuments of history and architecture: the Pantheon, the Tower of Pisa, the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel, the Duomo Cathedral, the ruins of the legendary Pompeii, the Basilica of St. Mark, the Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain and many others.
Italy was chosen for nothing by the tour operator “Blessed Travel” as a new destination, because it is an amazing country that not only gives a lot of emotions from traveling, but also allows you to experience the wonderful cultural heritage in the museums of Milan, Rome, Florence and other cities. You can personally see the masterpieces of Michelangelo, Titian, Rubens, Andrea del Sarto, Raphael.
Geographical location Italy is located in the south of Europe in the central part of the Mediterranean. In the north, Italy borders with Switzerland and Austria, in the east - with Slovenia, in the north-west - with France. The peninsular part (the Apennine peninsula) is surrounded by six seas: the Ligurian, Sardinian, Tyrrhenian, Sicilian, Ionian and Adriatic.
The island part of Italy includes two large islands - Sicily and Sardinia and smaller ones, among them Ischia, Capri, Elba, the Aeolian Archipelago and some others. The territory of the country from north to south stretches for more than 1,100 km and is covered with hills, 75% Alps and Apennines mountains and 25% plains. The climate in the Apennines is mostly subtropical and Mediterranean. In the summer it is warm and dry, in the winter it is wet, but it is also quite warm.
The Liguria region is a narrow strip of land over 300 km long between the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Alps. These are beautiful beaches, high cliffs and secluded coves, which are called the Italian Riviera. The capital of the region is Genoa. Mountains protect the coast from the north winds.
Due to the warm sea, the average summer temperature here is + 25 ° С, and in winter + 10 ° С. Campania area on the sunny Neapolitan Riviera, sung by Homer in the Odyssey. Here, the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula with their beautiful views and charming fishing villages make an unforgettable impression. Of the islands, special attention should be paid to Ischia, where they come to try out the therapeutic effect of thermal springs from around the world. By the way, Ischia is the favorite resort of Sophia Loren.
One of the richest northern regions of Italy is Emilia-Romagna. In the cities of the region there is a huge number of ancient monuments, of which, for example, Tempio Malatestiano in the resort town of Rimini can be noted. The Veneto region is a beautiful Venice.
And its St. Mark's Square, the gondola on the Grand Canal, the magic of narrow streets, impressive architecture, the Bridge of Sighs, the Venice Carnival, the International Film Festival, the Bienalle Exhibition, the Fenise Theater and much more.
This is also Verona, famous for the immortal Shakespearean tragedy "Romeo and Juliet", medieval Treviso and the most popular summer resort on the Adriatic Sea - Lido di Jesolo. Ski resorts are distinguished not only by the high level of preparation of the slopes and their diversity, but also by the fabulous beauty of nature.
The length of the sea coast of Italy is almost 7.5 thousand km, there are more than 5000 equipped beaches, a huge number of hotels. The beaches in Italy are the most diverse: sandy and rocky, pebbly and sandy-pebbly. Admission to most beaches is free. The swimming season lasts from May to September.
Italian cuisine is known in all countries of the world. The basis of almost all national products is dough, a large amount of cheese, herbs and vegetables (primarily garlic), as well as olive oil. The business card of Italy is “pasta”, which has no number of varieties. Desserts in Italy are excellent - so many varieties of delicious ice cream ("gelato") can not be found anywhere in the world. You should buy it only in “Gelateria” shops, where it will be manually packaged in wafer cups and any syrup will be added at the request of the client.
Excellent cheese cake "tiramisu", candied nuts and fruits of all kinds, a variety of varieties of chocolate and aerial biscuits. They drink coffee here a lot and often, therefore there are many ways to make coffee. Great Italian wines, without which you can not imagine the table. The incomparable taste properties of Italian “Chianti”, vermouth “Martini” and aperitif “Campari”, sparkling wines “Asti”, fine Italian liqueurs “Amaretto” and “Sambuca” are recognized all over the world, and national vodka - “grappa” is also popular.
Documents required for obtaining a visa to Italy:
1. Application form filled out in Italian and personally signed by the applicant;
2. Photo on a light background 3x4 (1 pc.);
3. Passport (original):
- The deadline for issuing a passport is not more than 8 years;
- Validity of not less than 3 months from the end of the trip;
- In the passport must be at least two free pages for pasting a visa;
- Current OVIR;
- A copy of the first page of the passport, as well as the page with the OVIR;
4. The exit certificate of birth (original and copy, notarized)
5. Medical insurance policy (original and copy);
6. Marriage certificate;
7. Certificate of employment. The help text should contain the following information:
- The certificate is provided on company letterhead indicating the current address and phone numbers of the institution / employer that issued the certificate;
- Full name of the institution / employer; personal data of the employee who is issued a certificate;
- Position occupied, monthly salary for the last 6 months;
- The certificate must be signed by the head of the organization and the chief accountant or the head of the personnel department;
- The director and chief accountant cannot sign the certificate themselves, - in this case, the certificate is signed by their deputy;
8. Certificate of leave or secondment;
9. Employment record (original and copy of the first page);
10. Documents confirming the availability of funds:
- A certificate from the bank on the availability of a currency account;
- Copy of credit card;
- Copy of property ownership documents;
11. Documents confirming the purpose of the trip:
- Invitation indicating the purpose of the trip;
- A document confirming the right to sign the invitation (if the invitation is from any company, then the certificate, license, and proof that the person who signed the invitation actually works for the company);
- A copy of the passport inviting;
- Hotel reservation;
- Book air tickets round trip.
- A copy of the certificate of registration of the IP;
- Copy of TIN;
- A copy of the tax return;
- Sponsorship Statement
- Help with the work of the sponsor;
- A copy of the passport page with personal data and a document confirming the degree of relationship.
For minors traveling with one of the parents:
- The power of attorney of one of the parents for the removal of the child (with an indication of the period) is notarized;
- Copy of birth certificate of children;
- Help with the place of study.
- All documents must be translated into Italian.